Official Npower Registration Portal 2020
The 2020 N-Power application portal is now https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
Registration have began since June 26 2020
The N-Power programme is specifically for unemployed youths within the ages of 18-35.
N-Power Registration Portal 2020 – How to Apply
The 2020 npower.fmhds.gov.ng registration is easy. Just create your account, then sign in and upload all the required documents. While applying, all N-Power applicants should note the following:
- The portal is only open to applicants aged 18-35: (This means you must be born between 1985 and 2020).
- Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPENG or PGN files
- Valid contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health
- Log on to the N-Power application portal at www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface
- Bio-Data and Contact page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information
- Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not, The N-Power programme is open to all.
- The N-Tech and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates
- (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health science such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the science
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate
Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card
Review and Submit Page
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe.
Applying for the N-Power Volunteer programme 2020
- Get your unique 11 digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- Ensure you have your school certificates, valid means of identification, and NYSC Certificate.
- Disclaimer: Picking a programme is not a guarnatee that you will be selected for it.
- N-Power application is FREE and you should pay no one to apply
- N-Power is a tenured programme and you will exit after the duration of the programme
N-POWER APPLICATIONS 2020 IS TOTALLY FREE
Do not pay anyone for application, N-power is totally free of charge.