FREE ACCOUNTING RESEARCH IDEAS, PROJECT TOPIC AND THEIR RESEARCH MATERIALS
We have assembled accounting project topics and materials for final year researchers with useful accounting research ideas
The listed accounting project topics and their research materials are compatible for ND, HND, PhD, Msc, NCE, PDG Degree in Nigeria and around the world.
Accounting project topics and materials free pdf download
- Impacts Of Internet Communication Technology (Ict) On The Accounting Profession In Nigeria
- A CASH MANAGEMENT IN A SUPPER MARKET STORE. (A CASE STUDY OF CASH MANAGEMENT IN A SUPPER MARKET STORE)
- IMPACT OF INTERNAL AUDITORS IN THE DISTRESS SITUATION OF NIGERIAN BANKS
- A STUDY OF NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE
- BANK DISTRESS: NATURE, CAUSES, IMPLICATION AND ASSOCIATED AUDITORS RESPONSIBILITY
- Budgetary Planning And Control As A Tool For Increasing Productivity
- ACCOUNTING INFORMATION, CONCEPTS AND APPLICATION FOR PLANNING AND DECISION MAKING
- THE ROLE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION IN MANAGEMENT DECISION MAKING (A CASE STUDY OF MAX ALUMINUM COMPANY LIMITED PLC IN OWERRI, IMO STATE)
- APPRAISAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTING PRACTICES OF PENSION FUND ADMINISTRATORS IN NIGERIA A STUDY OF IBTC PLC
- ACCOUNTING PLANNING AND CONTROL KEY TO EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT A CASE STUDY OF OWERRI MUNICIPAL
- AN APPRAISAL OF ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE ENUGU STATE)
- AN EXAMINATION OF THE PROCEDURES FOR THE APPOINTMENT AND REMOVAL OF EXTERNAL AUDITOR BY PUBLIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES: (A CASE STUDY OF ORANGE DRUGS NIGERIA LIMITED IMO STATE)
- APPRAISAL OF EXPENDITURE CONTROLS IN GOVERNMENT (A CASE STUDY OF IMO STATE GOVERNMENT)
- APPRAISAL OF THE ACCOUNTING FRAMEWORK IN THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT SYSTEM. (A CASE STUDY OF MBAITOLI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)
- Assessment of Factors Responsible for Budget Failure in Nigeria.
- AUDIT AS A TOOL FOR PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF FRAUD ( A CASE STUDY OF SAPIEM L.T.D YENEGUA BAYELSA STATE
- THE AUDITOR AND THE LAW, CONCEPTS AND IMPLICATIONS. (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC. OKPARA AVENUE, ENUGU STATE)
- BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL IN BUSINESS ORGANISATION. (A CASE STUDY OF EMENITE NIGERIA LIMITIED EMENE ENUGU BRANCH)
- COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS AS AN AID TO EFFICIENT MANAGEMENT OF AN ORGANIZATION A CASE OF A,B,C TRANSPORT
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT IN GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (ESHDC)
- CORPORATE TAXES AND INTERNAL BORROWING WITHIN MULTINATIONAL FIRMS (A CASE STUDY OF AGIP OIL COMPANY. PORTHARCOURT)
- DEVELOPMENT POLICIES AND PROGRAMMES IN NIGERIA ( A CASE OF STATE ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY SEED IN IMO STATE 2007-2011)
- EFFCTIVENESS OF AUDITING AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF THE OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL OF IMO STATE).
- Effectiveness of public relations activities
- EVALUATION OF CHALLENGES OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT SYSTEM: A CASE STUDY OF IVO LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL OF EBONYI
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN SELECTED LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF IMO STATE
- FINANCIAL RECORD MAINTENANCE PRACTICES IN BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT
- Fiscal Accountability Dilemma in Nigeria Public Sector: A Warning Model for Economic Retrogression
- FORENSIC AUDITING AND FINANCIAL FRAUD IN NIGERIAN DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS (DMBS)
- IMPACT OF CAPACITY BUILDING ONORGANIZATION SUCCESS
- IMPACT OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION ON THE PROFITABILITY OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATION IN NIGERIA
- IMPACT OF HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING ON THE PERFORMANCE OF AN ORGANIZATION
- Impact of Performance Appraisal on Employees Motivation
- IMPACTS OF ACCOUNTING SYSTEM COMMON IN PUBLIC SECTOR
- THE IMPACT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE INDUSTRIES ON THE ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA (1986 – 2010)
- INFLUENCE OF INFORMAL GROUPS ON PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL, ENUGU.)
- PROBLEM AND PROSPCT OF FINANCIAL CONTROL TOOL
- PROBLEM OF MANAGEMENT PUBLIC ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA: “A CASS STUDY OF PHCN” OWERRI DISTRICT
- PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF PERSONAL INCOME TAX IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF OWERRI WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, IMO STATE)
- THE IMPORTANCE OF EFFICIENT PURCHASING IN A MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION
- THE ROLE OF ACCOUNTING IN THE CONTROL OF PUBLIC EXPENDITURE” (A CASE STUDY OF DIAMOND BANK OF NIGERIA)
- REVENUE GENERATION AND UTILIZATION IN THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT SYSTEMENT: PROBLEM AND PROSPECTS
- ROLE OF INTERNAL AUDIT IN BUSSINESS GROWTH (A CASE STUDY OF DIAMOND BANK PLC)
- TAXATION AND ITS EFFECT ON THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF OWERRI MUNICIPAL COUNCIL)
- THE CHALLENGES OF RATING VALUATION IN NIGERIA (CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE )
- THE EFFECT OF INFLATION AND INTEREST RATE ON ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK)
- THE EFFECT OF JOB ROTATION ON EMPLOYEES PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF CONSOLIDATED BREWERIES PLC. AWO-NMAMMA).
- THE EFFECT OF STRESS ON EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY
- THE EVALUATION OF THE OPERATION OF NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICES IN THE CONTROL AND PREVENTION OF EXOTIC DISEASE IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ADALPALM NIGERIAN LTD)
- THE IMPACT OF APPLICATION OF MARKETING CONCEPT IN THE NIGERIA BANKING INDUSTRY
- THE IMPACT OF MONETARY POLICY IN NIGERIA BANKING INSTITUTION ( A CASE STUDY OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA OWERRI BRANCH)
- THE IMPACT OF PROMOTIONAL MIX IN THE MAKETING OF AIRLINE SERVICE
- THE IMPACT OF PUBLIC SECTOR ACCOUNTING IN NIGERIA FINANCIAL CONTROL SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF ESAN SOUTH EAST LOCAL GOVERNMNENT AREA, EDO STATE).
- THE IMPACT OF QUANTITATIVE TOOLS OF MONETARY POLICY ON THE PERFORMANCE OF DEPOSIT OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)
- THE IMPACT OF WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT OF THE PRODUCTIVITY OF A MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- THE IMPORTANCE OF EFFICIENT PURCHAISNG IN A MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION
- THE OIL SECTOR VIS-À-VIS THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR; THE NIGERIAN EXPERIENCE (1981-2007).
- THE OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES OF NEW PENSION SCHEME FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION. A CASE STUDY OF UBA AND FIRST BANK
- PUBLIC EXPENDITURE AND THE ROLE OF ACCOUNTING IN THE CONTROL OF IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF BANK)
- THE ROLE OF AUDITING IN CONTROLLING FRAUD IN GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENT (A CASE STUDY IMO STATE OWNED HIGH INSTITUTION).
- THE ROLE OF COMMUNITY HEALTH ADMINISTRATION AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN BAYELSA STATE. (A CASE STUDY OF SAGBAMA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA
- THE ROLE OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN COOPERATIVE FINANCING IN IMO STATE ( A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED RURAL BASED COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES IN IKEDURU IMO STATE)
- THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN A DEPRESSED ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF PHILIP WILL NIGERIA LIMITED)
- THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NIGERIA ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN ENUGU
- THE ROLE OF FISCAL POLICIES IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIAN ECONOMY
- THE ROLE OF MONETARY POLICY IN THE CONTROL OF INFLATION IN NIGERIA WITH REFERENCE TO CENTRAL BANK OF NIGE
How To Choose Accounting Project Topics For Academic Research Papers
- Browse list of accounting project topics in the list of topics above
- Select the 3 project topics and submit it to your Supervisor for Approval.
- Upon approval, start making your research by selecting relevance accounting journals to aid your writting
What Is Accountancy?
Accountancy is the practice of recording, classifying, and reporting on business transactions for a business. It provides feedback to management regarding the financial results and status of an organization.
Accounting Research Methods
Analytical researchers model economic and accounting institutions with the goal of generating empirically testable propositions. Primary research questions of interest are the relation between accounting disclosures and security prices, undertaken within market equilibrium models, and the role of accounting information in mitigating incentive problems within firms, generally formulated within principal-agent models. Other economic models are employed as well. Analytical research demands high-level training in economic theory, statistics, and mathematics.
Empirical researchers rely on economic theory to study, among other things, the valuation implications of accounting disclosures, executive compensation and other corporate governance issues, and financial intermediary reporting choices and forecasting behavior. Empiricists use commercially available and proprietary databases to test hypotheses within a statistical framework and must be well-trained in economic theory and statistical methods.
Qualitative Methods of Research Assessment in Accounting Research Project
Some research is better analyzed via observation, while others are more suited for measurement.
In accounting, assessing research primarily focuses on two main standards for evaluation: quality and validity. Additionally, accounting research also requires some type of qualitative standard to effectively judge the viability of the research. By considering the differences between various types of accounting research assessment methods, you can determine the specific qualitative methods required by the different assessment methods.
Defining Accounting Research
A difficult undertaking is to isolate the exact makeup of accounting research. The methods, goals and focus of accounting research tends to shift over time. Historically, a large part of defining a work as accounting research considered the degree by which the work cited large numbers of other works in accounting research, which becomes circular, so modern accounting tends to define an accounting research assessment as an important line of inquiry that directly defines a given accounting problem.
Comparing Research Methods
Three main categories of accounting research methods are employed: experimental, analytical, and archival. The experimental method uses experiences and experimentation with specific accounting cases to evaluate results, which typically involves manipulating variables. Analytical research methods attempt to look at things in mathematical terms. Archival research methods, on the other hand, gather information from other sources. Archival research methods often use the basis of qualifying citations as research itself.
Qualitative Research Assessment Methods
The primary assessment methods that a reviewer of accounting research uses are empirical, qualitative and quantitative. Empirical assessments evaluate based on first-hand observation or experience. However, reviewers will typically combine this assessment method with either qualitative or quantitative methods of assessment. The difference between the two assessments lies in the evaluation of quality versus quantity. Qualitative methods of research assessment, then, look at the quality of the research rather than simply the amount produced.
Narrowing the Focus
Qualitative research assessment methods look squarely at the value of the research and attempt to place it on a scale of usefulness or validity. Quality, however, is a vague concept. Inevitably this vagueness leads to some variation in both standards of evaluation and in the results of the research, which does not mean, however, that the accounting industry works to minimize qualitative research assessments. Rather, the accounting industry continuously works towards simplifying and standardizing the underlying research techniques.
Accounting Project Topics and Materials
The Listed Accounting Free Project Materials Pdf in this page covers areas such as Financial Accounting,Cost,Accounting,Auditing,Managerial Accounting,Accounting Information,Systems,Tax Accounting,Forensic Accounting,Fiduciary Accounting